- In view of smooth conduct of Academic & other training routines, Discipline & Decorum of the school, Safety & Security of the students, the school authorities have framed certain rules and regulations. They are subject to change and we expect parents' co-operation for implementation of the rules and regulations in their child's interest.
- Parents are not allowed to enter the residential quarters and Mess (expect on special occasions with due permission).
- We suggest parents/guardians NOT TO leave Cash with their wards. Money to be given to students should be routed through respective in-charge or nominated school authority.
- We request parents / Guardians NOT TO leave costly gadgets/toys like Cameras, Casio Players, Video games or Walkman etc. with their wards.
- Students are not allowed any other clothing other than the approved list.
- Students must bring all items as per approved list of clothing.
- All the belongings of the students must be marked with indelible ink showing her Name and Class.
- Parents / Guardians are not permitted to leave eatable with their wards.
- Late arrivals: After vacation On Out-pass or the sanctioned leave, shall involve a fine @ Rs.100/- per day for the days of delay.
- Reasonable precautions are taken during Training activities to avoid injuries and accidents. However, the school authorities shall not be responsible for any Accidents/ Injuries sustained by the students during stay in the school or any organized activity outside school. Parents/ Guardians shall be responsible for medical expenses.
- Leaving school campus without permission for any reason including “Homesickness”, and hearing any disturbing news from home, the students shall be treated as: INDISCIPLINED and shall be viewed seriously. In such cases the school authorities will not be responsible for safety and security of the student once she leaves the campus. The moment her absence is noticed by the In-charge, a Police report will be filed. We request parents/Guardians to brief their wards clearly in this regard.
- The school authorities reserve the right to amend any of the rules in the prospectus and revise the fees and other charges without any notice and this shall be final and binding for all i.e. Existing and New students and parents & Guardians alike.
- It is presumed that Parents/Guardians have read and familiarized themselves with the rules & regulations in this prospectus, including amendments.
- Parents are advised to approach Chairman of the school Committee for any dispute between them and the school authorities.
All legal disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Mathura courts.
Note: Parents must inform school about their latest address, residential/office telephone number/cell number to enable school authorities to establish immediate contact in case of any emergency.
Students are granted 6 days (max.) Leave in a year on extremely compassionate grounds. Parents will be responsible to weigh the Importance of the occasion and apply for leave in advance. Authority to sanction such leave is vested only with the Principal whose decision on the matter would be final.
VisitorsExcept Out-pass days, NO Visitor is permitted inside the school premises.
Out-PassBeginning from 10.00 a.m. on Saturday, and lasting until 6.00p.m. on Sunday, an Out-pass is permitted only once in a month. Out-pass is generally given on second Saturday of the month. Out-pass days shall however be specified in the Prospectus. A fine of Rs.100/- per day will be levied for late reporting.
VaccinationsPlease ensure that your daughter/ward is properly vaccinated before she is admitted to the residential section on the opening day of the session. Doctor's certificate to that effect indicating the date of vaccination must be submitted to school. Without this the student will not be permitted in the school and the following vaccination are obligatory:
- Anti Hepatitis A+B
- Chicken Pox
Cautions for new admissionsParents/guardians are to ensure that their ward is coached privately and brought up to the standard before commencement of the school term; she must be able to write simple English and perform basic mathematical operations in English. The medium of instruction would be English.
Samvid Gurukulam International
Mobile : +91 9412777154