Guidelines & Procedure
Each year, Entrance Exam is held in March/April. Admissions are granted strictly on merit [Result of Entrance Exam] Use of influence for admission will be treated as a disqualification. Admission-schedule is attached separately.
Candidates are admitted provisionally. In case, full fees are not paid within 7 days by any of the provisionally admitted candidates, the seat is forfeited and instead admission is offered to students on the waiting list.
Following documents must be submitted along with the application:
- School Leaving Certificate From the Last school attended
- Xerox copy of marks-list of previous class.
- Xerox copy of progress-report up to the last terminal exam of the current year.
- Date of birth-certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Medical Certificate of fitness.
- A sum of Rs. 250/- by Cash / DD in favour of Samvid Gurukulam to be paid towards Registration and Entrance Exam fees.
Note: Incomplete forms without requisite attachments will be rejected.
The school offers merit Scholarships to students for excellence in academics and extra curricular activities.
- Admission is open for boys & girls up to Std. V as day boarders or residential students and for girls from Std. VI to VIII as residential students every year.
- Admission to higher standards is subject to availability of vacancies and at the discretion of school-management.
- Admission is open for all eligible candidates irrespective of caste, creed or religion.
- For admission to Std. VI, candidates must be of 10-12 years of age on 1st April that year and should have passed Std.V, preferably from an English medium school.
- Prospectus, including application form, can be obtained from School counter by paying Rs.100/- in cash.
- Out-of-Station candidates can obtain Prospectus by sending a Demand Draft for Rs. 150/- in favour of Samvid Gurukulam, Vrindavan-Payable at Vrindavan, Mathura.
- Candidate has to qualify in the Entrance Exam in English medium. Entrance test subjects include:Hindi, English, Maths, Science and General Knowledge.
- Application forms for seeking admission along with prescribed Test Fees & Registration Fees of Rs.250/- should be submitted to school on or before the stipulated last date. Application form for admission must accompany a Medical fitness certificate in prescribed form. (Enclosed)
- The selected candidates shall pay fees as per schedule on or before specified day failing which the seat shall be offered to the next candidate on the waiting list.
- Nothing of the Fees/ Deposits shall be refunded in case the candidate does not join the school after securing admission.
- Candidates qualifying the written test will have to undergo personal interview followed by physical & medical tests.
- Written test will be appropriate to the standard to which the admission is sought.
- Personal Interview shall be conducted to ascertain candidate's Confidence level, General awareness, Sense of Accommodation and Sociability etc.
- Normally, students are admitted only at the beginning of the academic year, as per admission schedule of the year.
- Students are permitted to join school only on full payment of fees and other charges in advance as per rules of the school.
- Every student must submit 10 (Ten) copies of recent passport size photographs at the time of admission.
- Note: School Leaving Certificate from the previous school should be obtained only after admission to this school has been confirmed after full payment of fees.
- Non-submission of school Leaving Certificate will render the admission invalid and fees paid shall be forfeited.
Payment Schedule for Fees & Deposits and other Charges is separately attached with the prospectus. Kindly note that the fee and deposits etc. are subject to revision from time to time and shall be binding as and when revised.
No student will be allowed to appear for the final examination unless all dues for the session have been paid in full. Accounts of expenditure of any fees shall not be provided.
On Own Request
Withdrawal of students is not permitted before completion of std. XII. In case parents still wish to withdraw their child for any reason, a written request must be submitted personally by registered post, at least one month in advance. However, FULL FEES for the current year will be payable.
On Disciplinary GroundsSince great stress is laid on discipline, School authorities reserve their right to expel / ask for withdrawal of a student in case:-
- Student fails to maintain school discipline and/ or her influence is considered damaging to other students.
- Student fails in the same class for two successive years.
- Student leaves the school premises without proper permission.
- Student is caught in examination for malpractices.
- Student is considered unable to adjust herself/himself to the routine of the school.
On Medical Grounds
A Student can be withdrawn from school in case she is found medically or physically unfit to undergo tough school routine. A Students can also be withdrawn if she is suffering from a sickness that is likely to have harmful effect on other students. No deposits shall be refundable in such cases.
Samvid Gurukulam International
Mobile : +91 9412777154